With only a couple of days left until Fourth of July Weekend, it is now time to secure your tickets to Salute to America! Starting on July 2nd and continuing through July 4th, Salute to America is a full-fledged patriotic celebration full of concerts, live shows, delicious foods, and of course, enough fireworks to please any American.
11 Reasons you need to be at Salute to America for the Fourth of July Weekend:
- Patriotic Opening Ceremony
- Parade Celebrating Lincoln University 150th Anniversary
- Eagle Show! Live Bald Eagles, courtesy of the World Bird Sanctuary
- Little Mr. and Miss Independence Pageant
- Absolute Sports Extreme Stage Show will shock you with their crazy stunts with motorcycles and martial arts and everything in between.
- 7 different music stages placed throughout downtown!
- 17 City Blocks of Vendors and Exhibits
- Carnival Land
- Internationally renowned sand sculptor Chris Guinto performance on Sunday and Monday!
- Beer Garden complete with live music and free entertainment
- Red, White, and Boom Sky Concert (be prepared for your breath to be taken away by one of the largest fireworks displays in the state!)
Over the course of two event filled days, there are numerous activities for the whole family. If you want to have one of the greatest Forth of July’s, come to Jefferson City for Salute to America!